Request a 15 Minute Consultation
- Brittany, mother of a 15-week oldBrittany, mother of a 15-week old
I was super skeptical, to be honest. I was just so fed up with wasting my money with professionals of all kind to help my little one. I am so glad I worked with Hannah! My quality of life as a new mom has improved dramatically! I started seeing miraculous results the very first day I started implementing the plan Hannah had given us to help my baby take naps during the day. I have struggled for so long and super maxed out on stress. I regret not buying the newborn package once my baby was born, it could have helped so much. Thank you Hannah!
- Amber, mother of a 12-month oldAmber, mother of a 12-month old
I can't thank Hannah enough for helping us. Our son just turned one and for the last year he has been a horrible napper and never slept through the night (once after 6 month shots, but that was a fluke) he would always wake 10 plus times a night and I would have to cosleep and nurse him for half the night just so I could sleep for a few hours. I became angry and depressed. I felt like I never bonded with my son and distanced myself emotionally from him. It took 1 day working with Hannah to change that. By day 5 my son slept through the night! 6pm-7am! My son is happier, he's eating better, and developmentally he's already changed so much in just a week! (Letting me read him books, wanting to try to walk, actually playing with toys and not eating them) Hannah talked to me about everything! Nutrition, routines, breastfeeding, how sleep cycles work, and loads of encouragement. I thought "Sleep training" would make me even more exhausted, thinking I'd have to stay up trying to work with my son, that's not the case. It was easy! And fast! I now have this beautiful relationship with my happy boy. I couldn't be more blessed to have worked with Hannah.
- Mallorie CoyMallorie Coy
Our 6 month old was waking up every 2 hours at night and if we were lucky he was napping for 30 minutes twice a day. I had read books, blog posts and tried everything I could think of to help him sleep, but we saw very little change. I would wake up dreading nap time everyday knowing it would be full of tears and frustration. My husband and I were both exhausted and knew something had to change. A friend of our recommended Hannah to us, but we kept putting it off thinking we could just solve the sleep issue on our own. We finally contacted her and we are so glad we did.
One thing we were lacking when reading the books was someone we could talk to and ask questions to as things would arise. Our baby is an individual and trying to incorporate a “group plan” that we were reading about in the books wasn’t working. Hannah gave us an individualized plan for our baby and was a huge support to us. If something wasn’t working for him she could tell from our sleep logs where the problem was and tell us how to adjust things. She was always encouraging and never made us feel bad for asking questions. Hannah taught us the science and “why” of what we were doing and so now if our baby has a bad night or bad nap we are able to start deciphering on our own what went wrong and how to fix it for next time. It defiantly takes work and is not magic, but she has encouraging and supportive the entire time. She was worth every penny!
- Tara, mother of a 8-month oldTara, mother of a 8-month old
Hannah is a lifesaver. We were battling some serious nap and sleep issues with our 8 month old daughter and were at a complete loss. We tried all the tricks, drove around town while she napped in the car, held her for naps, fought bedtime, went crazy basically. She was an unhappy, overtired baby and none of us enjoyed the days. And dealing with postpartum depression made it even worse all around. Hannah provided support and encouragement, as well as a detailed analysis of our baby's sleep troubles. Within a day we saw immediate improvement. Evelyn overnight became a happier baby and began to nap wonderfully. We almost thought it was too good to be true. Hannah provided us with simple suggestions and a range of options to fit our family's style and comfort level. Is every day perfect with sleep? Of course not, that's not realistic! But we have a plan to help provide Evelyn the best possible situation for healthy sleep and we know what to do to help her get back on track for those days that don't go so well. Totally recommend Hannah and she is worth every penny!
- Katherina, mother of a 17-month oldKatherina, mother of a 17-month old
I cannot thank Hannah enough for helping me get my 17 month old toddler, from co-sleeping to sleeping on his own. I was the parent that could not stand the thought of my child crying himself to sleep but I was at my wits end. I searched for all kinds of answers and read many books. I also hired a "sleep coach' to help me 3 months prior to hiring Hannah, and that experience turned sour. You can truly tell that Hannah loves what she does and is not in it for the money. She gave us a few gentle sleep options to help me get my son to sleeping on his own. My son was sleeping 12 hours on his own for the second night. Hannah has always been there for me from the day I messaged her on FB. Not only has she been there for me to help with sleep for my son, but many other topics/issues as a first-time mom. She has helped me gain my sanity back. I feel rested again! I had no idea how being sleep deprived can affect almost everything in your life. With that being said, sleep is so important for the whole family. Message me if you have any questions.
- Morgann, mother of a 11-month oldMorgann, mother of a 11-month oldEDIT (read original review first): Since my original review, we hired Hannah once again because my daughter's sleep got off track when she went through a major leap in language development. We saw early morning wake ups happening almost every day and we had a very, very, VERY tired and cranky little girl on our hands during the day every day. We contacted Hannah for help getting rid of the early wake ups. Hannah once again listened to us and formulated a plan to get our daughter sleeping longer and relieve stress for us during the day. After just a couple weeks of persistent work on our part as we followed Hannah's plan, our daughter went from sleeping from 7:30pm-5:00am to sleeping 6:30pm-6:30am. She was more well-rested, happier, and enjoyable during the day. Since the original shift in sleep habits, we have welcomed a new baby into our family and there has been SO much flex in our schedule. Our oldest has slept in so many different people's houses over the course of the last month and none of it has affected her sleep habits. Not only that, but we have slowly been able to shift her sleep to 7:00pm-7/8:00am, which is a better fit for our family's schedule than an earlier bedtime. She has handled the transition of a new sibling beautifully and we are grateful for Hannah's help in that. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ORIGINAL REVIEW: Hannah Peterson has been an incredible blessing to our family. Before Hannah helped us with our daughter's sleep, we were dealing with short naps (not more than 45 minutes), night wakings (2-5 a night), early morning wake-ups (5-6am), and we were all exhausted when we woke up in the morning. We "sleep-trained" our daughter around 4 months and taught her to fall asleep on her own, but now our problem was that she wasn't STAYING asleep. We contacted Hannah when our daughter was almost a year old. To be honest, we felt like we had tried everything - we had read countless articles and blogs and nothing was working. As tired as WE were, I can't imagine how tired our daughter was. Hannah listened to our concerns well and she thoroughly gathered information before giving us a plan of action. I felt that Hannah cared about us and what we were going through and she never minimized anything that I brought to her attention. A couple days after I filled out the initial assessment, Hannah got back to us with an AMAZING plan to help our daughter sleep longer and deeper. The plan not only included personalized information for us, but it also included a lot of general information about baby sleep. It didn't just tell me what to do, but why it was important. I learned about sleep debt and sleep cycles and it all made sense to me. Within days of implementing Hannah's plan, our daughter went from taking two 45-minute naps each day to taking a quick morning nap (30 minutes on purpose) and a long afternoon nap (2-2.5 hours). Never in her life had she napped that long! Additionally, our daughter started going to bed around 7pm and waking up between 7-8am!! I couldn't believe it. When it all started happening, we thought it was just too good to be true! But it's not been about a month of normal naps, no night wakings and reasonable morning wake ups. Without a doubt, I can say that Hannah is the one who was the catalyst for this change. She checked in with us throughout our plan and has continually offered to provide more support if it is needed. I can't recommend Hannah highly enough! She is a great sleep consultant and well worth your time and money!